This is a quick and filling meal that can be made with left overs. It may be a simple dish but it is full of flavour and with fresh herbs it looks very appetizing.
4 middle sized Potatoes
1 can of Beans in Tomato sauce (800 gr.)
3 Spring onions, chopped
Handful of Parsley, finely chopped
Pinch of chili powder (or 1/2 a fresh chili)
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
– Pre-cook the potatoes or use left overs of the day before. Cut into bite size pieces.
– Cut the sausages into bite size pieces.
– Heat some oil or butter in a frying pan and bake the sausages for 5-6 minutes until done and lightly browned.
– Add the can of beans and the spring onions. Put in the potatoes.
– Add the parsley, chili powder and Worcestershire sauce. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
– Heat all through for 5-10 minutes.