It’s been so busy in my life the last few weeks I’ve had almost no time to work on new recipes, so I apologize it’s been so quiet in my food corner.
But…! This week I’m making time to do some cooking and hopefully to share some great recipes with you. I’ll begin with a twist on a recipe I’ve posted a little while ago; the Tasty Triangle. This time the puff pastry is filled with a little bit of autumn.
4 sheets of Puff pastry (15 cm x 15 cm), defrosted
2 big slices of Ham (or 4 small ones from pre-packed supermarket ham)
100 gr. Mushrooms (mix to own taste: shiitake, chanterelle, oyster mushroom etc.)
4 tsp Sun-dried Tomato Spread
50gr. Parmesan Cheese
1 Egg Yolk
– Pre heat the oven to 225 C. (Check package instructions of the puff pastry if this also goes for your particular brand.)
– Put the sheets of puff pastry on a baking tray that has been covered with grease proof paper.
– Slice the ham in half and put half a slice of ham on each sheet of puff pastry.
– Wash the mushrooms with a dry cloth and cut them in small slices. Divide them over the slices of ham.
– Dollop a teaspoon of sun-dried tomato spread on each heap of mushrooms.
– Spread the Parmesan cheese on top.
– Fold one corner of the puff pastry over diagonally so you’ll get a triangle. Press the sides with a fork to stick the two sides together.
– Brush the egg yolk over the triangles.
– Bake for 15 minutes until golden brown.