Mushrooms are fantastic to stuff with whatever you like. This recipe is all about stuffing them with some Spanish delights; chorizo and smoked paprika powder. They might not look like the most appetizing tapas, but they are true flavour bombs.
This recipe is part of the Spanish Dinner– series.
Serves 3-4 as tapas
10-12 white Mushrooms (as big as possible)
150 gr. Chorizo
1 clove Garlic
Bunch of Parsley
1 tsp smoked Paprika powder (Pimentón)
– Pre heat the oven to 220 C.
– Clean the mushrooms with a dry cloth and take off the stalks.
– Finely chop the onion, chorizo and parsley.
– Heat some oil in a frying pan and bake the onion until translucent. Add the chorizo, crushed garlic and paprika powder. Bake for 5 minutes.
– Add the parsley and season to taste with salt and pepper, then turn off the heat. Mix through well.
– Fill each mushroom with some of the mixture, as full as you can get them.
– Bake them in the oven for 10 minutes.