Autumn without pumpkin, is just missing out. Everywhere you look there are these beautiful orange bulbs that are suitable for thousands of recipes. And where cooking is done, there are left overs. And this recipe is perfect for the small pieces you might otherwise throw away. It’s sweet, fresh and spicy, perfect individual portions that would suit any lunch table.
4 sheets Puff Pastry (15 x 15 cm)
100-200 gr. Pumpkin (peeled and deseeded)
2 tbsp Crème fraîche
1 tsp Curry powder
1/2 tsp Chili powder
1/2 tsp ground White Pepper
1/4 tsp Cinnamon
few sprigs of Chives
– Preheat the oven to 200C.
– Take two ramekins or oven proof bowls (about 12 cm Ø). Layer two sheets of pastry in each dish, placing the top one slightly rotated from the other so that you get a flower shape. Puncture the bottom of the pastry with a fork a few times.
– Put them in the oven for 10 minutes.
– Put the pumpkin in a mixer with blades and mince it.
– Take a bowl and add all the other ingredients, mix well and season to taste with salt. Add the pumpkin to this mixture and stir through.
– Fill the pre-baked pastry with the pumpkin mixture and put back into the oven.
– Bake for 20 minutes.
Serve with a dollop of crème fraîche.